Direct Credit CardChecks
( Note: Discounts are not available for this item. )
"I worked on the book in a dream. I remember very little about the writing of it, except for the idea that I'd gotten hold of something that felt very big to me, and something that talked about more than monsters..."
— Stephen King, from the exclusive afterword for this special edition
It: The 25th Anniversary Special Signed Limited Edition
by Stephen King.
1 / 750 Signed Limited Copies.
Featuring a brand new afterword by Stephen King, full-color wrap-around color artwork by Glen Orbik, and nearly thirty original color and black & white interior illustrations by Alan M. Clark and Erin S. Wells!
About this Deluxe Special Edition:
Cemetery Dance Publications is very pleased to publish their Special Deluxe Limited Signed Edition of Stephen King's classic novel It, which he calls his "final exam on Famous Monsters" in his brand new afterword to this oversized special edition.
This project was easily the biggest, most lavish production Cemetery Dance Publications had ever undertaken. Glen Orbik painted the gorgeous wrap-around cover artwork, Alan M. Clark and Erin S. Wells created nearly thirty exclusive interior illustrations including black & white drawings and color paintings, and we hired the designer of the Limited Editions of The Secretary of Dreams, Blockade Billy, Riding the Bullet, and Full Dark, No Stars to create a unique interior design.
This fine collectible volume is printed in two colors and bound in fine materials that go beyond the scope and quality of our other much-acclaimed Stephen King special editions. The exclusive Cemetery Dance Special Limited Edition of It by Stephen King is the perfect addition to any collection.
Special Features Exclusive to this Collector's Edition:
• brand new afterword by Stephen King detailing why he wrote the book
• deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
• epic wrap-around full color cover artwork by Glen Orbik
• nearly thirty pieces of color and black & white interior artwork by Alan M. Clark and Erin S. Wells
• interior color artwork will be printed on a high-quality glossy stock and tipped into the book
• high-quality embossed endpapers and fine bindings for this Edition
• Book comes in a beautiful traycase as pictured.
2011 CD Publications. First Printing, Sealed in an acid-free protective book cover upon receipt here and then sealed in plastic for complete archival protection.