Direct Credit CardChecks
Edited by Paula Guran.
Authors and stories featured:
1. Charlies Hole by Jesse Bullington
2. At First Only Darkness by Nancy A. Collins
3. The Blood Kiss by Dennis Etchison
4. We Will Rebuild by Cody Goodfellow
5. Dead Giveaway by Brian Hodge
6. Zombies for Jesus by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
7. An Unfortunate Incident at the Slaughterhouse by Harper Hull
8. Captive Heart by Brian Keene
9. Going Down by Nancy Kilpatrick
10. On the Far Side of the Cadillac Desert With Dead Folks by Joe R. Lansdale
11. Susan by Robin D. Laws
12. Makak by Edward Lee
13. The Traumatized Generation by Murray Leeder
14. Meathouse Man by George R.R. Martin
15. Abed by Elizabeth Massie
16. For the Good of All by Yvonne Navarro
17. Home by David Moody
18. Jerrys Kids Meet Wormboy by David J. Schow
19. Aftertaste by John Shirley
20. Viva Las Vegas by Thomas Roche
21. In Beauty, Like the Night by Norman Partridge
22. Romeros Children by David A. Riley
23. Tomorrows Precious Lambs by Monica Valentinelli
24. Provider by Tim Waggoner
25. Chuy and the Fish by David Wellington
OVERVIEW: Its too late! The living dead have already taken over the world. Your brains have been devoured. Nothing is left but spasms of ravenous need - an obscene hunger for even more zombie fiction. Forget the metaphors and the mildly scary. You want shock, you want grue, you want disturbing, gut-wrenching, skull-crunching zombie stories that take you over the edge and go splat. You want the bloody best of the ultimate undead. You have no choice...you...must...have...Extreme Zombies!
ARCHIVED and SEALED in plastic for complete archival protection.
2012 Prime Books trade paperback. New.